Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beginning my blogging journey...

Ok, here it goes! I am creating this blog not only because I had such a blast planning our wedding, but because I love weddings in general. I believe that the wedding industry has become out of touch with what is reasonable and affordable to the everyday bride. Some couples can spend tons of money on their big day and that is awesome! For us that just wasn't the case. I will use this blog as a tool to show other brides how they can use their creativity and resources they may not even know they have in order to have an amazing day that won't break the bank. Not all of my advice will be relevant to everyone, but hopefully you will find a new idea or even a photograph that you like! Blogging is super intimidating but I shall give it my best shot! 

Love, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment