Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to save on attendant gifts!


I had a smaller bridal party, one maid of honor (awesome) and two bridesmaids. 


I used the canvas bag as my gift wrap and added curling ribbon and white tissue!

It was pretty easy for me to find cute personalized gifts for all of them. I found cute monogrammed canvas tote bags that were ON SALE!

Posing with their new bags!

I filled them with shampoo, conditioner, a nail polish, and a men's dress shirt with their monogram on the pocket for us to wear while getting our hair and make up done the next morning.


My beautiful girls

There are no rules about how much you should spend or what you have to get your bridesmaids. And if you really cannot afford gifts at all just a simple thank you card will do. They are your friends after all and will be understanding of your situation.


My girls wearing their shirts in front of their dresses!

If you are wanting to get your girls jewelery but stay on a tight budget you can find really really good deals in the clearance section of the Ross Simons website (I'm talking real pearl earrings for less that $10.00). Also anything personalized will seem like you spent more money or put more thought into it.

My new monogram!


I found a link to a website where you could buy the monogrammed button down shirts for $60.00 and felt like that was a total rip off! I was correct, I bought men's button down shirts from TJ MAXX for $14.00 each and got them monogrammed for $12.00 each! For 4 shirts that is a savings of over $130.00!!

I also got gifts for my friends that did hair and make up!

Having a larger bridal party will add to the cost of giving gifts, but chances are your girls helped you out a lot and they deserve a little something!

Awesome gift from my MOH!! A custom hanger for my dress from etsy.com

Another awesome website for bridesmaid gifts is etsy, you can find just about anything from personalized hangers, monogrammed cell phone cases, or beautiful handmade jewelery.

Love this picture of my MOH, we were having a blast while getting pretty!

 In all I spent around $200.00 on my attendant gifts.


Thanks for reading, more to come!

Love, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment